Answered By: Eve Jamieson Last Updated: Nov 11, 2015 Views: 194
WGSN is provided by UWL Library, so it's always best to come through the Library web pages to access it to avoid experiencing log in problems.
You will find lots more information on WGSN on the Fashion & Textiles Subject Guide
Step 1: Access through the library
- Come to the Library homepage
- Find WGSN in the Database A-Z
- Log in using your student ID number and password (the same as the Portal)
Step 2: Setting up a personal account
You can also create a personal log in to collect images and reports and save them to your personal account. To do this you need to:
- Follow steps for Step 1
- Once you've logged in, click on the Log in button on the top right and choose 'create a new account'
- You must use your UWL email to register
- You will receive a confirmation email to your UWL email, and will be asked to create a password.
- REMEMBER YOUR LOG IN DETAILS as they will be different from your normal student ID log in.
- You will be prompted to reregister every 90 days to renew this personal account.To do this you must access WGSN through the library pages again, following the steps in Step 1 above. This shows WGSN that you are still a student at UWL.
If you forget your personal log in, don't worry - you will always be able to get access to WGSN by coming via the Library website (Step 1 above), but will temporarily lose access to your saved items until you have reregistered or requested a new password to be sent to your email.