Answered By: Susan McGlamery
Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017     Views: 19

Each UWL School has an Academic Support Librarian (ASL) assigned to it. They assist students with Library enquiries and can provide subject specific support and training. 

You can find out who your ASL is on the Academic Support Team page.

Related Topics

Contact Us